We trust you will never need it but we outline our policy just in case.
Knightway Associates is committed to providing a high level of service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Daniel Rozario. You can write to him at:
Suite 3, 2nd floor
or by email to email@example.com
1. We will send you a letter/email acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter/email within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter/email and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter/email within 5 days of your reply.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
5. Daniel Rozario will then invite you to meet him (or speak on the telephone dependent upon timing and location) to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
6. Within 2 days of the meeting/call, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting (or call) or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include suggestions for resolving the matter. We will do this within 5 days of completing the investigation.
7. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Office at the Department of Trade and Industry.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.